Can Tho, Vietnam
WELCOME TO CAN THO
It is the largest city of Lekin delta located on the south of the Hav river. It is popular for its canal network and floating markets. You can visit here before the beginning of rainy season (April to June) as this time of year weather is warm.
Where to visit
- Chai rang floating Market: It is 6 km away from can tho. The bridge here gives a great view point perfect for photography. It will be better if you reach here at early morning to avoid boatloads of tourist.
- ONG Temple: This Chinese temple was built in 19th century to worship kuang kung. As like other chinese temples it is also filled with fragrant incense coil.
- Cacao farm: It is a family owned farm managed by Wong’s family. Here visitors can learn the cultivation of coco tree and how the bar of chocolate form from coco fruit.
- Can tho museum: This museum is best if you want to explore the earliest life style, food and culture of Can tho.
- Central market: In this market you can buy art bu local artists, crafts, ingredients, food and many more.
- Bang lang stook garden: It’s a splendid 1.3-hectare bird sanctuary. There is platform from where you can watch birds and enjoy the mother nature.
- Can tho bridge: it’s a cable stayed bridge located over Hau river. There are 4 lanes for motor vehicles and 2 for cycles.
Where to stay
- Spring Hotel: This hotel is located near vichon entertainment and shopping mall. Rooms are clean and stunning, hotel offers more than it costs.
- Victoria can tho resorts: it is located near the Riverside landscapes. You can experience sunrise and sunset view. They also 3 restaurants where you can eat.
- Anti Doa Mekong hotel: It is located in Munh kiye quay. It attracts its customer with its modern architecture, elegant restaurant and its courteous service.
- Kim lan hotel: Here rooms are well maintained and clean. They also provide guide for the city visit and has complimentary breakfast.